My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 405 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Let us know here if you are from our sister site MTF and what your user name is!

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:​

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here we go, YES I did come here from MTF. My interests follow the scale up and down. I am actively collecting things for close to 50 years. I am trying to restore a Hough h60 D with a Cummins' series JF enginge all the way down to small & medium Gas Engines and I love everything inbetween as well.
Hope you all do as well,
Invent_4U

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! Look forward to seeing some pictures of your collection. It always seems to inspire all of us looking at projects that others have completed. See you around the forums!

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Same here as on MTF, and PEF :cool

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found the snowblower forum, lawnmower forum and power equipment forum after being on MTF for quite a while. Fooling around and fixing all kinds of stuff is a welcome diversion from the full time job. Now I just gotta find a way to heat my workshop area.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, were happy you found us hear! Welcome to MLF. Those turbo/turbine style heaters from HD & L----s are pretty nice. We use one to heat our hanger and it does a pretty nice job.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Glad you found your way over here, 'Grasscutter! :)

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I came here from MTF. I also joined the snowblower forum from MTF also. I use the same screen name for everything to be easily identified from site to site.

·
1,329 Posts
I came here from MTF. I also joined the snowblower forum from MTF also. I use the same screen name for everything to be easily identified from site to site.
some day I need to get my LB's out, I have a 19in a bigger one and a bicentenial. :sidelaugh a bigger one! I cant remember the name on it.
Thanks for joining in:cool

1 - 20 of 405 Posts