My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this pretty cool Lawnmower Lift and thought I would post it. The company doesn't give a price for it you would have to contact the company in order to know what the price is. I've not seen one before but then again I've not search for one either.

Kenneth

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts

That's pretty cool. I like how it can be adjusted and is not limited to lawnmowers specifically.

Nice find. :cool

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I did some research and this is what I found. They [Garber Seeder Co.] make two different models the L-360 and the L-370 Lawnmower Lifts. The only difference between the to is the L-360 will rotate 360 degrees whereas the L-370 does not. Both units pick up about 250lbs and raise to about 40".

Hold your breath - The units cost $995.95 and weigh about 250lbs for shipping.

All information above was from direct contact with Garber Seeder Co. via email with Mr. Shane Brown. Don't think I'll be making an order for one.

Kenneth

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Yikes, sounds like its time to take a trip to the scrap yard and break out the welder! ;)

·
1,329 Posts
I dont do hardly any push mower work , but, the lift table would help with many small job projects for me. Interesting info , helpful post , thanks kdursus:ThumbUp::ThumbUp:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Capstan, that table looks great. I don't work on enough machines to warrant the price of the initial posted lift, the one you show is far more "doable" although it lacks the tilt feature. Right now, I am using an old folding leg table ~ 5 or 6 feet long. Picked it off the street on trash day. Sure, I need to lift the mower on/off table but it is at a good height and the price was right.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Home Depot sells the Mow-Jack which I bought 2 yrs ago and it works great for Tractors allowing you to lift up the front wheels so you can get to the blades.They also have an optional kit for lifting walk behind mowers up so you don't have to lift it up on to a table yourself.saves your back big time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've used my motorcycle lift table or cherry picker to service equipment when needed, definitely saves the back. When you have the right tool for the job it sure makes it easier.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts