My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came across these LawnBoy parts at an auction today. There were a few other LawnBoy parts there, but I had no idea what models they fit so I didn't take the risk. All of the parts are brand new and in the original boxes.

I have the model #s for the the two discharge chutes, but I do not know which models the engine shroud would fit so maybe some of you LawnBoy pros can help me out with that one.

If any of you are interested in any of these parts let me know and I'll be glad to strike up a deal.:)

Attachments

·
Founding Administrator
1,256 Posts
I'm not sure, Wayne, but the one on the right looks like a rear discharge chute for an M. The center is a plain bagging attachment. The shroud would probably fit a handful of the mid '80's to 90ish machines. If you don't get any bites here maybe check over on the other forum. Bound to get some interest!

One time I thought I saw a place on on Lawnboy.com where you could type in your part number and would get the machines the part applied to. Did you look into that possibility?

·
Registered
5 Posts
The one on the right works on the Supreme 4 square models. I just got one. Kinda quirky in that is discharges from the right and this redirects it back to the left, but it works, and since the chute doesn't protrude from the sides you can mow right up to the edge from either side of the mower. It needs a bracket that locks into the spring loaded chute door to hold it in place.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts