My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks. It has been a while since I have been here. Life takes us on different turns but the Lawn Boys are still part of my being.

My issue...I purchased a used 3 speed tranny for my 22261 on eBay in the spring. Very nice condition with little wear. I pulled the old one (with many worn parts) and installed the "new" one. After the new one was installed I can not push the mower forward. The only way it will move is with the traction engaged. Turning the mower around is difficult since the wheels are locked. Even pulling backwards the gears seem to be engaged. I am not sure what I am missing as I thought this would be a "pull out the old, put in the new" situation. Hopefully the video helps with any diagnosis.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Hi Ron Boy! They are probably hanging out on the sister site, MyTractorForum, in the walk behind section. I am a member on here as well but I will say there is a lack of Lawnboy contributions on this site. Maybe check out MTF, register, and post your question there as well. Bill

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Yes that is true and how I became a member on MLF. Still check in there periodically however I am a Super Moderator now on MTF so spend most of my time there. Like to help out wherever I can. Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts