My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to start working on the Kee mower. Disassembled and started cleaning frame and deck. Under the red paint on deck, found traces of green paint. Not the same color as the Eddleman though, a bit lighter. I have tried to find info, but mostly all I come up with is Yazoo/Kees, the newer stuff. I know some of you are good about finding info on older units, any help would be nice. Extra bonus for pictures. Posted a before picture.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Neat old girl right there!

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kori, where do you find this stuff?

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gee, after watching that, they could be any color.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Found more pictures today online. One was like the Eddlemans, green deck, red frame. Since I have a stock of green and red paint............:2th:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Kori, where do you find this stuff?
Google Mostly.. However, I Have a small amount of things like this saved in My SkyDrive (Online Storage) Which I occasionally Pull things from..

Here Is some More Yazoo Stuff I found.. Love the First 2 things.. (actually ended up watching them before posting.. Even though I've seen them hundreds of times)

Also, A Little Something For Austen..

Cheers!
-Stan

·
Administrator
7,356 Posts
Nice work!! That looks good, you won't find any nicer than that!

Not sure how I missed this but cool ad! I actually have that exact one framed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello. What year model is the mower pictured? I'm trying to find a blade spacer for a similar kee mower, but don't know where to find.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts