My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
7,335 Posts
Hey Groovy, welcome to the site!

That's one awesome story! :) I love hearing stories like this.

It must have been fun reviving it and getting it all back into shape again. What a rewarding feeling after when it started up on the first pull! It sounds like the engine is as good as new again, you did a great job and should be proud.

I think it's great how you've had it this long! It's a neat thing to be able to appreciate antique mowers and compare them to newer ones of the today. I always enjoying using the vintage ones once in a while as they have so much more character to them in every way which I can you can understand.

Thanks for sharing your story! It would be a lot of fun to see a photo or two of it as well if it's possible.

· Premium Member
7,335 Posts
Cool, thanks for posting the photos! It really looks like a brand new machine.

Regarding paint, I think the "Grabber Green" is a pretty popular color that many LB aficionados use when they restore their machines. That's neat how you've even designed new decals for it too! I'm sure other folks who have this same model would be interest if you decided to put them into production.

Keep up the great work and keep us updated! :cool

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.