My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My grandson junkpicked a lawnboy 20101 the other day and brought it to me to see if it could be fixed. I think every bolt on it was loose. While tightening things up I notice that the shroud under the blower houseing is broken so I get a replacement for it, installl it and start it up. That's when I notice that the muffler is bad.I look under the deck and it's not there. I'm checking parts places and these mufflers are in the $50.00 range. I've already got 25.00 into this mower for the shroud, is it worth another 50 to get a muffler. It starts and runs good just sounds bad. thanks

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
614654 looks to be the #. There are some on EBay cheaper but you'll have to shop around. There may be someone here who may have an extra one they could hook you up with. Look up "The Commercial King" as I think he may have some spare parts.

·
Ret. Moderator
498 Posts
I dont have anything right now . Sorry ... do you need the whole thing or just the bottom ?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got a baffle and a cover and a good blade from a repair shop and it's still loud is there something else that I'm missing? Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts