My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
You've got a fine assortment of outdoor power equipment there. Looks like a tool for almost any job that comes up. And everything is so neatly stored. Thanks for giving us a peek inside your shed.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Thanks for a peek inside the shed! Very neat and orderly and the equipment looks to be well maintained. :2th:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Very well organized and you've got the right tool for every job! :ThumbUp:

Thanks for sharing the photos!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You've got a fine assortment of outdoor power equipment there. Looks like a tool for almost any job that comes up. And everything is so neatly stored. Thanks for giving us a peek inside your shed.
There is never a world where there is enough tools:sidelaugh
Sort of anal about being organized and neat when it comes to work. You should see the inside of my work van.

:ditto: Nice collection!:ThumbUp:
Thanks!

Amazing how many tools we use just to keep up the yard!!
Can't be any neater that that.
I have heard the same sentiment phrased a bit differently from my wife

Thanks for a peek inside the shed! Very neat and orderly and the equipment looks to be well maintained. :2th:
I can't help it, its just how I am :ROFL

Very well organized and you've got the right tool for every job! :ThumbUp:
Thanks for sharing the photos!
Thanks for looking.

Very nice indeed. I am currently working and modifying mine inside. I have a 14x20 but still too much stuff.
I have gone that route. I had a 36 X 24 building and still didn't have enough room. When i moved here I kept it to 12 x 12 just to limit myself.
But don't be surprised to see and extension soon :2th:

·
Administrator
7,693 Posts
JSB3 I have gone that route. I had a 36 X 24 building and still didn't have enough room. When i moved here I kept it to 12 x 12 just to limit myself. But don't be surprised to see and extension soon :2th:[/QUOTE said:
You can never have enough storage space!:sidelaugh:ThumbUp:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts