My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
15 Posts
Hey there,

Have you looked at Ingersoll? You can't go wrong with one of those, even 30+ year old ones (made by Case) are still mowing every week. used ones can be had for a modest investment and will be very at home taking care of a property like yours.

Also, if you can find one, research the Simplicity 9020, the guy down the road from me has one and it is a beast, older but still an industrial machine and made to last.

You definitely want to stay away from any stamped or box store machines. They won't hold up long with the work you have to do.

· Banned
15 Posts
Here are some links for your research.
New Ingersoll products.
INGERSOLL

Used ingersoll and case can be found on evilbay or Craig's, or through any Garden Tractor enthusiast forums.

Simplicity link for the Big 9020 powermax,
Google Image Result for http://www.simpletractors.com/images/new_in_1978/powrmax.jpg

Hope you can find a good commercial machine to suit your needs,

any one of these will do very nicely. IF you can find one in decent or better shape. Good luck!

I don't know if any of today's "ZTR's" will still be mowing in 30 or more years, but these I have listed were made to last forever.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.