My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Ret. Moderator
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and constant snow plowing !!! I'm heading south for the winter .... Florida here I come !!! Gonna visit the big mouse a few days , then over to Naples to have some fun in the sun. :2th: :party

·
Premium Member
7,358 Posts
Have a good time in enjoying some nice, summer like weather!

I know exactly what you mean when it comes to the endless cold, I don't blame you a bit for going there.

·
Ret. Moderator
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been out almost everyday plowing or salting ... it pays the bills .... but I hate the cold . I would love to move to Florida , but my whole family AND my wifes family live up here in Pa. Leaving around noon for a 2:30 flight today.

·
Ret. Moderator
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got 2 boys Brad , one is 3 the other is 7 ... just got up at the hotel ... heading to see MICKEY MOUSE today.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
and constant snow plowing !!! I'm heading south for the winter .... Florida here I come !!! Gonna visit the big mouse a few days , then over to Naples to have some fun in the sun. :2th: :party
I hear you!
I've been thrashing my snowblower to bits nearly every day for the past 2 months.... I hate it, but then again... I despise it the moment it arrives. :bag:

Kori :D

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Im a reverse snowbird, I went north to cold and possible snow :sidelaugh

·
Ret. Moderator
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'd rather just look at pictures of snow. :)
It only looks good before the plowing and salt , then it is just black crud on the side of the road . Did not have internet in Naples , so I disappeared a few days . When I got my plane in Ft. Meyers it was 84 degrees , when I landed in Pittsburgh it was 32 degrees .... then it started to snow (throwing up smiley) .

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Looks like I may get 1-2", just enough to look good, and cause no problems

·
Administrator
6,291 Posts
We had a surprise snow of an inch or so yesterday. We were not supposed to get any here. But it only stuck to the trees and grass making things pretty before it melted back off today. Those are the snows I like. Ones that make things pretty but you don't have to shovel them. :D

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I used to hate snow, now that Im a tractor nut I wouldnt mind, get the blower to hook to the YT16 and have a blast..... No blower No snow

·
1,329 Posts
This weather is nuts in my area. We have been having nice warm days. Wed. night the cold will be here along with sleet, snow mixed with near 3/4 inch of freezing rain. that will bring down trees and tree limbs, along with power lines.
Guess I better chain up the two ton wrecker tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.