My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know but I gotta help out when the Ozark Auto Body and towing crew needs help. BUT for now!!!!the wrecker just left my home property, it looks so good from the tail lite end "LEAVING!" Rick the wrecker guy is back on the job!!!:sidelaugh:sidelaugh:ThumbUp::ThumbUp::ThumbUp::party:party

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
It's great to know the kids can rely on you, as well as your driver.

Glad you're back 'cause I'm itching to see the progress on the COE :2th:!

Are you back to two eyes yet? :^:

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's great to know the kids can rely on you, as well as your driver.

Glad you're back 'cause I'm itching to see the progress on the COE :2th:!

Are you back to two eyes yet? :^:
Thanks Mark, I just finished my mid day meal, I am going to weld on the left side of the bed now. As of yesterday my eye cleared up completely. Im good to go! gonna hit a hundred today. lol

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Glad you are better Dr!!!

Reactions: DrBailey

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got some done today, the front bed extension is all welded in and the bed is bolted down in place. Tomorrow bright and early the body work on the bed will begin. hopefully a major part of that will get done.
I would have gotten more done today but youngest Grandson want to eat at McDonalds with Poppy, so it was guys night out, LOL

·
Registered
507 Posts
He reminds me of my little cousin, rockin' the JD hat.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
he wrecker just left my home property, it looks so good from the tail lite end "LEAVING!"
:sidelaugh

I'll bet!

I got some done today, the front bed extension is all welded in and the bed is bolted down in place. Tomorrow bright and early the body work on the bed will begin. hopefully a major part of that will get done.
It's coming along! I can only imagine the speed bumps in such a custom build like this. It would take the right mind and skills in order to tackle it. Much respect for you!

I would have gotten more done today but youngest Grandson want to eat at McDonalds with Poppy, so it was guys night out, LOL
Those are the memories he'll be proud to remember having with his Grandpa. :2th:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Glad your eye is better Don! Dinner with the grandson is just one of those things that you have to do, great memories for you both!!!

The COE is looking really cool, I love the loooooong bed and running boards!

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad your eye is better Don! Dinner with the grandson is just one of those things that you have to do, great memories for you both!!!

The COE is looking really cool, I love the loooooong bed and running boards!
:sidelaugh Lill Reed and I wore each other out last night!
He can steer the JD's pretty good while I do the other controls.:ThumbUp:
the running boards: Im debating on what to do there, the one I have placed up there is off a explore ford. perfect length for the bed side, they can be painted as well as the truck and are lighted. thinking about amber bulbs and run them as running lights. I need one more board to cut down for the step on the truck. glad you noticed because I haven't completed what route to take on the running boards.:ThumbUp:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts