My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I did. Our youngest daughter is now a married young lady. Mary and I wish them the best in the world, I am sure they will do just fine.It was a wonderful wedding and reception, fun for all.
I just got home , I didnt realize it is so late, wedding was yesterday Oct.16,@5:30 pm.
In a pic, Rach is talking to me,:D thats my girl.

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Congrats to the both of them!

·
Administrator
6,224 Posts
Congratulations Doc! :cool:

Now was she the one that was training to be a nurse?

If so I think I feel an illness coming on again. ;)

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations Doc! :cool:

Now was she the one that was training to be a nurse?

If so I think I feel an illness coming on again. ;)
Yes, Rach is a RN, head of her dept. at the hospital. Her husband is a surgical nurse , head of his dept at the same hospital.
Mark, tell me about your illness , maybe I can help,they call me Doc:D

·
Administrator
6,224 Posts
Those should be stable and decent paying occupations to be in as our population ages. :)

In hindsite I would have been much better off financially had I went into electronic field service on medical equipment (or for that matter any commercial equipment) rather then staying on the consumer side. Pay is much better but living out of a hotel and being on call to travel several states away in a service truck at a moments notice not so good. You definitely earn your better pay.

...Mark, tell me about your illness , maybe I can help,they call me Doc:D
Well Doc.. it all started with this dull headache and then a fever..... umm, I think I would still feel better talking to a trained RN named Rach. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts