My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ofcourse we all are busy people, Im actually trying to get caught up with little things around here, retirement helps alot. This little project is a mini western wagon, a yard ornament, it was givin to me several years ago and it set and finished rotting to the ground. It actuslly is a "flower stand" that a florist used in there store.
I redid the undercarriage and bed, I added a drivers seat and foot board.
as I have said before , Im no carpenter and I dont have the best tools. But I sure enjoy wood working, that only came about in the last 6 years. here is some pics of this little challenge.

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I failed to mention that I still need to paint the undercarriage and recondition the wheels and paint them.

In the meanwhile my Granddaughter ask if I would build her a shadow box coffee table. her fiancee has many rodeo belt buckles and she wants to display them. I will post pics on a different thread.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
That is some really nice work!

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
think I might build a toung on there and buy a concrete pony for it.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Wow, you did real nice work there my friend! Don't sell yourself short! I would love to display that in my yard! Looks kinda like a Amish buggy we saw in Lancaster this spring!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts