My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Having been IN the industry for 40+ years I continue to tell folks if you decide to buy these low level units to go ahead a buy replacement parts IN ADVANCE of need if you really like the unit, ALL these companies are designing around planned obsolescence in that they have NO intention of supplying replacement parts, their INTENTIONS are for you to continue to buy the new equipment, typically in most areas there are those who offer to pick up old scrap mowers for free & haul off, see if one is in your area & maybe they may have a unit like yours you can get parts off of, IF I ever have to buy another mower I will buy a Badboy that has rebuildable wheel motors etc, and get a rebuild kits at the same time I buy the mower. Since I have a 10 & 15 acre lot to cut I've decided that a 4 wheeler pulling my home built 60" cutter that has 3 engines with NO belts, pulleys, and all the typical things that break & wear out to be the BEST of both worlds, the 4 wheeler is designed & built for many years of service & abuse and my home designed & built pull behind 60" cutter is maintenance free except for oil & filter changes

1 - 2 of 2 Posts