My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Husqvarna YTH2348 clip broke and front L tire came off. Below is a picture of the clip/washers/bushing. When I tried to reinstall there is a bit of give, with space between the clip and the notch it goes in and the washers. Photo of the washers/bushing below.

I have researched and can only find conflicting info as to what should be part of the assembly. Do I need a longer bushing, or? Tire is 15 x 6.00-6"

Kit I ordered included a bearing flange but looks too big. Some videos use this and some do not. Thanks for your help
Plant Font Gas Circle Groundcover

·
Registered
13 Posts
Replace the whole cheesy mess with a set of bearings. Bought a set for my TS142 replacing the setup that was Husq factory. Amazon sells the 4 wheel bearings for a really good price. The factory setup will in time wear down the spindles the bushings ride on. Use the flat washers as a shim. The clip you can squeeze a bit tighter. I should also mention that before I installed the new ball bearings I removed the inner seal and packed better grease in them and installed. Start of every season I give the bearings a shot of grease. No more worries. Good luck to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts