My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here it is at the end of the grass cutting season and guess
what? Nothing from Husqvarna. Not so much as an email or a phone call. Im going to call Lowe's and tell them to come and get this oversized boat anchor. Never in my life have I encountered such lack of regard that Husqvarna has for its former customers. They don't care at all whether or not your grass gets cut or not OR WHETHER THEY OR NOT YOU WILL BUY ANOTHER HUSQVARNA PRODUCT
PLEASE.....DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM HUSQVARNA!
READ AND HEED MY WARNING! IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING ANYTHING FROM HUSQVARNA, DO NOT DO IT!!!!
THEY DO NOT HONOR ANY WARRANTIES, THEY WILL DO NOTHING FOR YOU AT ALL. I AM STUCK WITH A TWO YEAR OLD LAWN MOWER THAT HASN'T RUN SINCE SEPTEMBER 2019
Im sorry but I cannot recommend Husqvarna Riding Lawn Mowers to anyone. I have a two year old 42 inch that I bought at Lowes and it hasn't ran once in 2020. Wont turn over, nothing. Its under warranty but they want 150.00 to pick it up (under warranty). I bought a Husqvarna because I thought it would be a good investment. Wrong. All 2000 dollars bought me was a big pile of Chinese junk. Made mostly of Chinese parts and assembled in USA. I have worked on lawn mowers for many years to keep them running and this mower tops all that. Didn't even break down while it was running. Just wouldn't turn over at all the first time I wanted to use it this year.
Bought a battery (the old one tested good at 12.8 volts).
Replaced starting solenoid (made in China of course) and nothing happened. Why should anyone have to work on a two year old lawn mower? My Honda push mower is over 30 years old and has never stopped running once!

·
Registered
587 Posts
outside of the warranty thing issues

maybe tell us what its doing/not doing

could be as simple as a bad ground connection or bad wire

·
Administrator
6,234 Posts
My first guess would be seat switch or something in the safety circuit. Just have to take a volt meter to it and figure out where the voltage is missing and why. :Reading:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update....lawn mower that is 3 years old is going to the dump. Im tired of pushing it and working on it. Ill sell it for parts to the first 200.00 dollars that show up.

Never never again will I buy a Husqvarna anything, nor will I buy any more big ticket items from Lowe's.

Take heed and leave cheap garbage where it sits....well, it will do that on their own.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Never in my life have I encountered such lack of regard that Husqvarna has for its former customers. They don't care at all whether or not your grass gets cut or not OR WHETHER THEY OR NOT YOU WILL BUY ANOTHER HUSQVARNA PRODUCT
PLEASE.....DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM HUSQVARNA!
READ AND HEED MY WARNING! IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING ANYTHING FROM HUSQVARNA, DO NOT DO IT!!!!
THEY DO NOT HONOR ANY WARRANTIES, THEY WILL DO NOTHING FOR YOU AT ALL. I AM STUCK WITH A BOAT ANCHOR THAT NOBODY WANTS EVEN FOR PARTS.

Anyone who has questions please feel free to contact me
[email protected]

Bobby Garner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts