My Lawnmower Forum banner

Husquvarna RZ 4623 Mower Deck

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  gainestruk 
#1 ·
I currently have a RZ 4623 (967009801) - Husqvarna Zero-Turn Mower (2013-05) MOWER DECK / CUTTING DECK.

I am needing a new deck and found this one RZ 4623 (966764501) - Husqvarna Zero-Turn Mower (2011-03) MOWER DECK / CUTTING DECK.

Almost all the parts numbers are the same, the only difference I found was the different part numbers for the deck wheels. The price is about half of the newer one. Will the older model deck fit on my mower?

#2 ·
They look the same, but I'm not sure if it will fit, the two decks use different part numbers on everything.
I have very same mower you have bought mine in May 2013, may I ask what happened to deck that came on mower ?
I know my deck looks pretty much new except for a few scratches.

#4 ·
Well those decks do seem to attract every rock limb pipe etc. that people leave in the yard :sidelaugh

As far as the deck goes it would be a shot in the dark, before you buy make sure they will take returns.
But looking at parts list the do look identical, good luck and let us know if you do use cheaper deck, that would be good info.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.