My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Registered on the tractor forums, then got a link here. :)

Let's just say, I get a little over enthusiastic and am easily entertained by simple things, like lawn mowers and frogs. Here's my goose, his name is Mr Goose.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wasn't at first, but after the rest of his gaggle and his mate got eaten by opossums, he calmed down. Excellent guard dog if he doesn't know you.

Before he calmed down, he would attack me whenever I mowed, hated him back then. We're friends after wrestling (literally) a few times. Pet and hand feed him all the time now.

·
Administrator
6,234 Posts
....Before he calmed down, he would attack me whenever I mowed, hated him back then. We're friends after wrestling (literally) a few times. Pet and hand feed him all the time now.
Sounds like he finally figured out who the boss was. :D

I've crossed paths with a couple myself at customer's homes. I found the wild ones won't back down easily especially if they have a nest or young ones around. Almost smacked a Canada goose with a shovel one day. He seemed to figure that out and let me back away after putting on a good show. Apparently he felt I was installing a satellite dish entirely too close to his property. :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts