My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up a Murray rider with an 11 HP Briggs and Stratton engine. After fiddling with it and trying best I could to clean the carb, it still isn’t running to my satisfaction so I’d like to replace the carb. I sure don’t want to pay high dollar for one that would cost more than the mower is worth, but I’ll be darned if I can nail down what a replacement carb would be.
This thing has Walbro printed on one side and the Briggs logo on the other. It has the letters LMT down by the float bowl and 4993 next to the throttle shaft. It also has the numbers 0213 697212 engraved below the B&S logo.
i’ve tried searching for an aftermarket carb using the B&S part number, and those other numbers on it as well, but can’t find one that has all those identifiers together.
Can somebody point me to which of the numbers I should use in my search so I can confidently order the right one?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.