My Lawnmower Forum banner
21 - 40 of 92 Posts

· Premium Member
7,335 Posts
I'm 'oldgardentractornut' on MTF.

· Founding Administrator
1,281 Posts
Welcome, ClayKann, and welcome to both sites! Most of us heard about MLMF from our membership over at mytractorforum, but even though it is a sister site, it was designed to be a stand-alone forum targeting a different audience. This site is going to be for both the mechanically inclined and those that are not. Mower shoppers can get some good advice and information. Those with mowers can get some assistance in the maintenance and upkeep of their machines. All-in-all, it is going to be a great website!

· Registered
1 Posts
From mtf

hi all i am on mtf for a couple of years ,very good site and even the people????? i just moved from ma to ala have a couple of tractors and was just given two push mowers one is an older snapper not sure of year yet but it is electris start and is complet with rear bag . think it will be an easy restore ,, will let ya,ll know ./,][; sorry about the ya,ll just practiseing the new lingo.,\][;
. hahah./,

. JIM ?.PAPAS YARDS ,,MOWING

21 - 40 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.