My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, you start out looking up a video on YouTube to help out with one of your do it yourself projects, and the next thing you know, you've clicked on so many of the "related" links and you get so far off course that you forget what you were originally looking for.:ROFL

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Not too far off track here but, I would say I probably do this more with searches. I love to search for manuals. I'll start searching for a, lets say, a JD manual for a walk behind with a KAW engine....B1, and next thing I know 3-4 hours later I have a nice collection of woodworking manuals and plans to build a really cool bird house. :dunno: I don't know? :D

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not too far off track here but, I would say I probably do this more with searches. I love to search for manuals. I'll start searching for a, lets say, a JD manual for a walk behind with a KAW engine....B1, and next thing I know 3-4 hours later I have a nice collection of woodworking manuals and plans to build a really cool bird house. :dunno: I don't know? :D
As we've found out, were more apt to get a winning lottery ticket than finding a free manual that covers one of those confounded mowers you just described. But hey, sounds like you at least found yourself a good project. Was that by any chance a finch house?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.