My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Let me tell you briefly about myself. I live in Ukraine which is located in Europe. I'm 24 years old. Ever since my youth I was interested in electronics, programming, and even as mechanics. 7 months ago I decided to build a homemade mini tractor. For the transmission I used parts from 4x4 vehicle LuAZ 969 m. Used gearbox, front and rear axle, side gears wheels. Bought diesel Sadko DE300 capacity of 6 horsepower. Differential rear axle can be locked. Photos and videos will be later.

·
Premium Member
7,359 Posts
Thanks for the intro, Vyacheslav Nevolya! Welcome to the site! :)

Wow, that's really awesome that you built your own tractor! This sounds like an incredible project.

I know that we all will be anxiously awaiting your pics and videos! :)

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
:howdy:Hello and Welcome to MLMF Vyacheslav

And :ditto: what DrBailey said :cool

Your tractor looks like it's powered by an air-cooled, smaller diesel. I sure like the way you have the drive-train set up. The gearing to horse power sure seems like it can handle that trailer full of logs.

You say you're 70% completed. What do you have planned for the future to finish your machine?

How is the transmission connected to the flywheel/crank shaft?

Do you have any videos of it working your property? (someone told me you did ;))

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for Syntactic errors in sentences, I well speak Ukrainian and Russian, but not very good in English.
So air-cooled engine, as it does not consume a lot of fuel. He has only 6hp, but I between the engine and gearbox put gear reduction 4:1. This transmission is perfectly matched, the engine pulls well on any gear. With 4X4 connection he feels good on the road. The maximum weight that I had to pull the trailer 900-1000kg.

I plan to make a homemade electrical device lifting for shovels and rear device, set the brake, put the generator 220 volts. After completion of the tractor I start building mower for him and other tools

·
Premium Member
7,359 Posts
That is pretty amazing! Great job, that would be quite a project. You should be very proud!! :ThumbUp:
How long did it take to design and build?

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bravo:

1 - 20 of 231 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.