My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, this is my loader I made in my drive way! Just a 110 mig. and torches, small drill press, lots of hand tools.
There is an axuulery punp on the front pto, I made the mounting frame, the lift arms, the bucket, bucket and blade mount, the hydro tank.. It was a lot of fun, good summer project.:D

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,224 Posts
Welcome to the forum and cool project Ram! :cool:

How much can you lift and still hold the rear tires on the ground?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello. not sure how much it will lift. the weight box on the back is a little over 150 lbs, plus about 325 lbs for me! It will pick up a full bucket of dirt and still plenty of traction. Thanks for looking ! Ron

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
Welcome to MLMF, Ramcharger85!

Very interesting and impressive build. I see rear hydraulic hoses by your weight box...is this the future spot for rear remotes? And, is that a Barnes style hydraulic combination Pump/Motor? Do you have, or where is your fluid reservoir?

Forgive me for all the questions but I have a Suburban SS-12 that will be pump driven and currently under construction (and begging for my attention).

Thanks for sharing,

Mark

·
Founding Administrator
1,256 Posts
I'd like to welcome you the the forum as well. Nice project you took on with some really fantastic results!

Do you undertake a lot of home made projects or was this a first?

I'm going to move your post to another area of the forum so it gets more exposure and more folks can see your results. Thanks for posting!

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Very Impressive, I built a loader for my 455 john deere tractor also
Hey that would be nice to see some pictures of. Dan, when you get a chance if you like post a thread in the intro forum and tell us a little about yourself and maybe some pics of the equipment you have! :cool

1 - 9 of 9 Posts