My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found the site trying to figure out what my Lawn-boy model is - that i picked up free today. Seems this model is the only one out there that does not have it's pic posted up somewhere on the net:>).
Like to repair lawnmowers and ride-ems. autos etc.. just enjoy the process of getting things back up and running... monkey wrenching since preteen so a lotta years now:>) Spent most of working life twisting wrenches in marine industry or auto restore.
See I found the right place here to learn lots about Lawn-boys!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
A Canadian Lawn Boy maybe?

Welcome to the group Marl3y, glad you found us and joined in. Some folks who know a whole lot more about Lawn Boys will be along, I'm sure.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congrats on your LB find. There are a couple LB guys here who can probably tell you you what you have in a second. my guess is some type of brick top?
Nice to have you here, look forward to reading your posts.

·
1,329 Posts
Marl3y welcome to MLF, I have three LB's and 7 parts LB's but Im not knowledgeable on any of them.
I will be following your thread for education.
Thanks for joining us and posting a interresting subject.:cool:welcome: thanks for the :pics:
BTW , Im amazed at the tires, I have a decent 19 inch LB the tires are wore threw in the centers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all for the welcome.
bwdbrn1- the Canadian LB suggestion. Yep I'm in Canada. Were the models different for different countries? I have not in all my surfing since last nite been able to find any picture of one with a deck like this. Have posted to the Lawn- boy section and look forward to finding out more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts