My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've loved mowing the yard ever since I was a little boy, following my dad with my little fisher price mower while he mowed with his lawn boy:) Currently have a silver series lawn boy with the techumseh 4stroke engine. Not the greatest, but it was given to me. Just picked up an old snapper push mower with the aluminum deck. Still needs a few odds and ends, but it should do ok for this season yet. I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to up load pics from my smart phone to our new computer.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Welcome to MLF afoulk, glad you came aboard! Reference the pics, you could mail them to yourself and open your email on your new computer. I'd like to see that ole Snapper.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
I've loved mowing the yard ever since I was a little boy, following my dad with my little fisher price mower while he mowed
Now that reminds of a photo of doing the same thing with my Dad when I was a boy! :)

Haha, welcome to MLF! Looking forward to hearing more about your project. :howdy:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here you go guys. I don't have any pics of my dads old lawn boy yet, but here are my two mowers. The snapper needs a few odds and ends, but it'll do until next season. If I spend any more on it now, the wife will have a fit:) My only issue with it so far is the oil that was in it when I got it (seller swore he changed it) was awfully metallic looking and seemed thin as water, even when cold. It runs great, without any abnormal noises, only has a little back and forth end play in the crank, no side to side. Not sure on the year of it yet either. Can anyone help me out with that?

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Thanks for the photos! Those are neat mowers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts