My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
The Park 30 is fairly uncommon, but I would not say rare.

I have not however seen a Park 30 with a built ride on attachment such as this before though, that is pretty cool and I'll definitely have to save the photos of it. If we had the serial No., we could look up the year of it.

Like you mentioned, his asking price is quite high, more than what most people would pay for it and I would be pretty surprised if someone actually paid near that. It does look well preserved though and seeing as that it has a unique attachment making it more uncommon from the norm, I would say that it would be on the higher spectrum of what one of these go for, but not for $500.

Thanks for passing it along, this one would be a great example for someone if it could be had a reasonable price. :ThumbUp:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Park 30 is fairly uncommon, but I would not say rare.

I have not however seen a Park 30 with a built ride on attachment such as this before though, that is pretty cool and I'll definitely have to save the photos of it. If we had the serial No., we could look up the year of it.

Like you mentioned, his asking price is quite high, more than what most people would pay for it and I would be pretty surprised if someone actually paid near that. It does look well preserved though and seeing as that it has a unique attachment making it more uncommon from the norm, I would say that it would be on the higher spectrum of what one of these go for, but not for $500.

Thanks for passing it along, this one would be a great example for someone if it could be had a reasonable price. :ThumbUp:
There is another one quite near me for $100, Exactly the same with the riding Sulky and everything And so they say it even works...

[EDIT]: After looking more on craigslist, I have been able to locate 6 of this same model, I guess they aren't so rare after all

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've gotten my hands on 2 riders one don't have a model or serial number on it anymore. The first one is a mtd wizard 5hp 25" cut chain driven front engine rider. The other is a Ford RMT50 RER with a 25" cut and I'm missing a wheel. If you have any info on either of these I'd be very great full since the Internet ain't helping lol.

·
1,329 Posts
I've gotten my hands on 2 riders one don't have a model or serial number on it anymore. The first one is a mtd wizard 5hp 25" cut chain driven front engine rider. The other is a Ford RMT50 RER with a 25" cut and I'm missing a wheel. If you have any info on either of these I'd be very great full since the Internet ain't helping lol.
Hey Rusty.
I dont have any info but I sure would like to see pics of them.:pics::2th:

·
Registered
6 Posts
On my old Wizard what other rider can I use the live axle drive system off of? I'm stumped cause I can't find anything on the Internet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts