My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm that guy you all know who wouldn't know a screwdriver if it came and bit him in the derierre. I bought a fairly used riding mower to clear several acres of knapweed on my 10 acre property. Worked great until I hit a boulder, which is why I am here, looking for some advice.

I live in E. Washington, married with a couple of kids. In winter I ski as much as I can, in summer I'm on my boat as much as I can be.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Good to have you, hopefully we can give you a hand getting the rider going again.

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Thanks for joining us and :mlf: Hopefully you can find the answer and share some of your experiences along the way. I'm sure you'll find the site helpful and informative... Along with the guys knowledge top notch! :2th:

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Welcome to MLF. You're not the first person to discover that big rocks and mowers don't play well together.

Drop on back and tell us more of what happened and maybe a few pictures, and we'll see if we can offer up some help.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
In winter I ski as much as I can, in summer I'm on my boat as much as I can be.
Well, it seems your priorities are in order..............:welcome: to MLF.

Now, let's see a picture of that boulder :pics: We're about to show him who the boss is :2th:

·
Registered
148 Posts
:welcome:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining!

Eastern Washington is a beautiful part of the state! It's shaping up to be a great season for some boating in Chelan. :2th:

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
242 Posts
So you hit a boulder and what ?

It stopped you dead in your tracks.
It split into 1000's of pebbles
The mower launched into outer space
You launched into outer space

My crystal ball is a bit foggy at the moment.
Unless you came here for tea & sympathy.
Mine is white with 1 sugar

·
Registered
686 Posts
I'm that guy you all know who wouldn't know a screwdriver if it came and bit him in the derierre. I bought a fairly used riding mower to clear several acres of knapweed on my 10 acre property. Worked great until I hit a boulder, which is why I am here, looking for some advice.
Welcome to the forum :welcome:

:sorry: to hear about the boulder.

What machine do you have and what exactly is it doing it shouldn't and or what isn't it doing that it should ??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts