My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello dear mowing enthusiasts and other owners of equipment of all types.
I've been tinkering around a bit (for 3 decades only), including in garden machinery, but only as an enlightened handyman.

My flash must go back to my first mowing around 1975 with a push mower (non self-propelled) WOLF, then later a self-propelled Honda 21. Obviously when I needed a mower I turned to a solid one capable of lasting a long time, I took an Honda HRD535 (1997 semi-pro 21", would be a HR?215 in the US) which was already 21 years old but which is doing well and even if some parts have become a bit rare to find or expensive if new, overall I think we gain in robustness and quality on the long run.

Like millions I have benefited for quite a few years from reading several forums for which I thank both the creators, the admins, and necessarily the community of those who share their solutions and those who share their problems !

It turns out that by (forced) luck i just got a Kaaz LM5360 HST PRO KXA (2006 21" hydrostatic trans cast alu deck kawa 6HP 144lb) not used for a few years, with an asking price not decently publishable without being lynched immediately by all the members of this forum (close to the price of the blade alone...). I almost finished refurbished it with little work and it is now in working condition 'quality built products are so much easier to repair!' ...

It was therefore time that I subscribe to this forum for best practices sharing across the pond, and more as I am in the old world (French but with ties to Ohio where I worked)

Hello everyone !
Tire Wheel Lawn mower Vehicle Mower
Tire Wheel Lawn mower Automotive tire Vehicle

P.S. the Kaaz LM5360 has been produced for almost 30 years with little change and rebadged by various renowned global brands: Kubota W721, W821, SARP LM5360, ISEKI SW8210, ASUKA 5360, LAWNFLITE 553, DORMAK CR53, OREC GR537, DANARM, SHANKS 553, BARONESS GR530, COBRA M53, HUSTLER M1

·
Administrator
6,251 Posts
Come spring here I'll have to send you some grass pictures. I'm about a half hour SE of Columbus. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts