My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how I found this site but looks very interesting.

I have a MTD rider with a 17.5 HP twin B&S 42" cut mower I bought new 20 years ago.

I just bought a replacement mower a 17.5 craftsmen rider with bagger-- don't know about this unit.

My main push mower is an older Jacobsen. It says Jacobsen/Homlite super bagger on the side of the grass catcher. This mower is probably 30 or 35 years old, maybe older. It is self propelled and used to have an electric start. It cuts even and well. It has the original B&S on it.

I am looking forward to looking around and learning and sharing some on this site.:dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Hello and Welcome to MLF :mlf: My name is Bryan. I hope you find this site helpful and informative just as I have.

As I've heard it said on here a lot... Don't expect your new mower to last you 20 years. As they say.... They don't make them like they used to. We love pictures! :pics: Post one of the new beauty when you get a chance.

Thanks for joining us.... And let us know how we can help!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Welcome to MLF and thanks for joining!

·
Registered
66 Posts
So what part of WA are you in, Jacob? I'm east of Seattle in Redmond, and I also have two Homelite superbaggers (hoping to use one as my daily-driver this season but have had issues with a missing blade adapter and the replacement one being for a 7/8" shaft while I need the 1" version, D'op).

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts