My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of Craftsman riding mowers that need a lot of work. I'm thinking of buying something new but want to see if I can fix them as I don't like discarding things that have some life left in them.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

That's great that you're going to pursue the direction of fixing what you've already got versus purchasing a new machine.

I hope that you post the progress here and we'll do our best to help out!

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
:welcome:Welcome to MLF Christmastree, glad you jumped aboard! :ThumbUp: You came to the right place for fixen up your Craftsman as there are some pretty talented folks here who will love to help you out. By the way we do like :pics: !

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
Welcome to MLMF ChristmasTree, glad to have you join us. You'll fit right in with us here. We like keeping the old stuff going. Of course, we also like shinny new stuff too.

Hope you'll share updates on your rebuild work, and if you run across any problems, be sure to ask. We'll all get together to scratch our collective heads and kick some tires to see if we can come up with an answer.

·
1,329 Posts
Welcome aboard the MLF ChristmasTree ,thanks for joining us, show us what your working on and have a good time with the repairs.:pics:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts