My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I restore and sell lawn tractors and small lawn mowers. I just stumbled upon this site from MTF! Look forward to getting help with my small machines!
:howdy:
God bless!
Eric

·
1,329 Posts
Hey Ericjr16, :welcome: to MLF Thanks for joining us , Im looking forward to your past and present projects.

:pics: We like pics here:howdy::2th:

·
Premium Member
7,358 Posts
:welcome: to MLF!

Glad you found your way over.

·
Super Moderator
6,139 Posts
Hi guys! I restore and sell lawn tractors and small lawn mowers. I just stumbled upon this site from MTF! Look forward to getting help with my small machines!
:howdy:
God bless!
Eric
Glad you stumbled in! Welcome to the group. Hope you share some pictures of your work, and pass along some tips you've picked up on in your restorations.

·
Premium Member
9,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! My dad and I have done rehabs of the typical abandoned lawn tractors!
I kept the second one we did, a John Deere 180 that was given to me.
Here is before /after pics! Thanks for the welcomes!!
God bless!
Eric

·
Premium Member
9,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Five Points! You like that old girl too huh! I got that from my neighbor, we built him a Duetz-allis and gave it to him! He had us fix the Bolens as it sat in his shed for years. His father was going to scrap it?!? :( I kept that and the John Deere! Here are some pics!

·
Premium Member
9,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Here is another of dads jobs. A Murray we took in trade. Sold it for $600!!

·
Premium Member
9,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys! We like to buy someones junk and fix it up! We get alot for free and enjoy doing them even more!

·
Premium Member
9,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Kori! I have a nice lawnboy pushmower I got for ....... $15!! The guy had it on Ebay with a broken brake cable!!
Works good now! Bought a new cable and away we went! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.