My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from LA ( thats Lower Alabama) found this site today while looking for service info for a Snapper Rider.I am in the process of starting a small engine service and repair shop and judging by the posts I have read so far ,I have a lot of posts and forums to read tru.
Kenny

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Hi Kenny, glad you found us and joined out little group here on LMMF. Make yourself comfortable and read away. Go ahead and add to some of the threads, and start some of your own. Since you're starting up a shop of your own, sounds like you've got the knowledge and know how we can all learn from.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
:welcome: Welcome to MLF Kenny, glad to have you. We look forward to seeing you around the forum and be sure to post often and we do like :pics:!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Welcome to MLF, Kenny!

Let us know how we can help you.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Welcome for in usually cold LA ...... What part are you from?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome for in usually cold LA ...... What part are you from?
I am in Lillian down by the bay.....
And thanks for the kind words from every one. I have been a mechanic for most of my life...except for the 25 years that I spent as a Aircraft Avionics ( electrician/electronics ) Tech. Retired ,went back to work, now i am going to "retire " again and work for my self.
Kenny

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
It sounds like you have an interesting background. You are going to be a great resource to our club! :)

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I am in Lillian down by the bay.....
And thanks for the kind words from every one. I have been a mechanic for most of my life...except for the 25 years that I spent as a Aircraft Avionics ( electrician/electronics ) Tech. Retired ,went back to work, now i am going to "retire " again and work for my self.
Kenny
Dang I can just about go out side and holler and you hear me, Im outside of Fairhope at 181 & 32

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dang I can just about go out side and holler and you hear me, Im outside of Fairhope at 181 & 32
yes you can, Jason when i retired from civil service i had a chance to go to work at the Fairhope Airport but I found out that I had to have a major operation two days before I was to go to work.....that went out the window but it was all right i was kind of tired of working on aircraft any way. I managed to finish building one last hotrod and sell it. Will work on my own vehicles if I have to but from now on only small engines ,mowers and any thing else that has a small motor on it.
Kenny

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
yes you can, Jason when i retired from civil service i had a chance to go to work at the Fairhope Airport but I found out that I had to have a major operation two days before I was to go to work.....that went out the window but it was all right i was kind of tired of working on aircraft any way. I managed to finish building one last hotrod and sell it. Will work on my own vehicles if I have to but from now on only small engines ,mowers and any thing else that has a small motor on it.
Kenny
Sound like me, always working on anything with an engine!!!

Look foward to talking to you on the forums!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts