My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Looking forward to checking this site out. I have an older model Ford lawn tractor, its a 12.5YT, not sure of the year I bought it used.
Anyway, I'm not much of a mechanic, but I'm sick and tired of getting ripped off, and put off by local shops. Hence signing up here. I was searching for some answers via google and ran across this site. Hoping to be able gleam a little knowledge from some of you experts out there.

Thanks for being here, looking forward to learning about my machine.

Ralph

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome :D Glad to have you here!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello, Looking forward to checking this site out. I have an older model Ford lawn tractor, its a 12.5YT, not sure of the year I bought it used.
Anyway, I'm not much of a mechanic, but I'm sick and tired of getting ripped off, and put off by local shops. Hence signing up here. I was searching for some answers via google and ran across this site. Hoping to be able gleam a little knowledge from some of you experts out there.

Thanks for being here, looking forward to learning about my machine.

Ralph
Welcome to the site Ralph. I, too, am a newcomer to the site. As Brad stated, drop in on My Tractor Forum. I belong there too. Between both sites, I'm sure any question you may have will surely be answered.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts