My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought new property with 10 acres (about 3 to mow) and bought my first rider. It's a newer Ariens with a 42" deck. Also got a free 99 Murray that's been sitting outside for several years. The deck is totally rusted out, but hoping to make into a beater tractor to haul limbs and rocks (of which we have plenty of here in Missouri). And just bought a 96 Murray GT with a nice 46" deck that I plan to use to mow the heavy stuff. The GT needs some work to run, but hoping to learn from this site to get it going. I look forward to working on the mowers this winter and discussions with you all!

·
Premium Member
5,899 Posts
:welcome: Welcome to MLF OzarkMurray, glad you jumped on board. It's nice having a beater to do the dirty work around the property and saving the newer one just for mowing :2th: As far as needing some help, there are plenty of fellas here who are willing to jump in and lend a hand.

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
:welcome: to MLF!! We're happy you joined.

I agree, it's nice to have different machines for different purposes.

Thanks for joining and we look forward to being able to help you out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.