My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again, ,
Not a new member. I have been a member here for over a year but being that I know a few of you from SBF and the snow is gone it's time to come over here and hang out. These are the very best forums on the 'net in my humble opinion. I started a few years back over at MTF and was blown away with the size of it, and the wealth of info there. From there I went over to SBF and the same thing.. Great bunch of very helpful individuals willing to help and share and also have some good natured ribbing from time to time. In the meantime I hadn't done much here at LMF until Bruce graciously reminded us over there at SBF to come over here and visit.
Anyway. Just want to say hello again. :howdy:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Thanks for the re-introduction!

Thanks for checking back and hope that you stick around often! :2th:

Thank you for the membership!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Howdy Joe.
Good to see some of my SBF buddies here.
Nobody knows me from Adam here, but I'll vouch for Joe. He is the poster child for a supportive forum member with a positive spin on everything.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Howdy Joe.
Good to see some of my SBF buddies here.
Nobody knows me from Adam here, but I'll vouch for Joe. He is the poster child for a supportive forum member with a positive spin on everything.
Thanks for the kind words, Del.
I could say the very same thing about you.:howdy:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
sorry if i sound dumb but whats sbf?
Sorry for that, we're just so used to referring to the other forums, and maybe just a little lazy when it comes to typing the whole thing out.:p

My Lawnmower Forum goes by MLF, and if you haven't seen this one yet, MTF is My Tractor Forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts