My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From my very large bird! I looked out into my yard right before I go to bed. Last night, notice the solar lights on the feeder system I made are on the ground? That means my "friend" is here or was! I went out and pops right behind me, caught it in act! Only saw him as a blur running towards tractors. I started cleaning up after yelling at it. Then noticed movement to my side, down the road he came! Went around my house and came out on road a few yards up! It might be different bear as it walked into woods as I yelled, last time it ran!? Spooked me then, ran into house with feeders under my arms! I was putting them in at night, got lazy! :(
The bear did not return last night, might come tonight. I am ready this time, no food out. Darn super size bird! :sidelaugh

·
1,329 Posts
we get small bear in this area from time to time, what bothers me most is bird feeders bring on snake's. Sorry , the only good snake is dead. :bag::sorry:

·
1,329 Posts
I don't mind snakes....as long as they're in the next county.
yes sir, there ya go! I get a kick out of the Bear's in this area, there like a game of "catch me if you can " with the police dept. The bear will lead them over the hole city until they climb a tree, then its tranquilizer time. It gets comical listenening to the police radio traffic.:sidelaugh

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL The bear loved it here more until we discovered ammonia spray! First time he hit garbage and ripped bag was last time!! LOL He left it alone! The bird feeders are my fault, got lazy and won't spray them due to other critters, rabbit, chipmunk and squirrels!
"Yogi and Boo Boo looking for a pic a nic basket maybe?"
LOL Nice Bwd! Hope it isn't more than one!
Thank God no snakes, only garters. Pops hates snakes also!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts