My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1,329 Posts
We all have a bad day now and then. Seems like I have them more frequent these days. I went to get a little car with my wrecker, I was carefully scooting down a bluff side to the creek below, I lost my footing on the loose rock. I got up pretty good speed, 10 foot from the bottom was a barbed wire fence, wasnt anything I could do. I went threw the fence.
Im home from the EM Room and Im ok , we decided against stitches, I might be sore a couple days.
Right arm, left arm left ankle and the fence took my shirt off and one leg of my pants. Got two cuts on my right side.
LoL, I aint been walking very long!! Im ok, thank goodness. I will show you one pic to let you know what Goucho wire will do.

UH ,sorry guys, the pic is to gross. I took it back off. Dont want any little kids to see it.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
:sorry: So sorry to hear about that Doc. Just sit back and relax and get better! ;)

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My Wife just went to bed, she ask "can you make it to bed without falling down?) wonder what she ment by that?:bag:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
I'm sorry to hear what happened!

It is a scary situation to be in when you have no control like that.

Heel up quick and take care of yourself!

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
My Wife just went to bed, she ask "can you make it to bed without falling down?) wonder what she ment by that?:bag:
Keep it up Doc and she'll have you in a football helmet with full shoulder and knee pads before letting you head out to the wrecker. :D

Time to take a few days off, put your feet up and just relax and get well.

:eek:t: My bad day was Monday when I had a water line connection let go on me and half flooded a customers kitchen. All was well with no drips then just as I was finishing up to leave, POP! Then of course is when the secondary shut off valve that I used a half hour before decided not to completely shut off. While I was battling it the customer crawled under the house to shutdown the main valve which only closed to a steady drip. :( Just one of those days it did not pay too well to get out of bed. ;)

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Keep it up Doc and she'll have you in a football helmet with full shoulder and knee pads before letting you head out to the wrecker. :D

Time to take a few days off, put your feet up and just relax and get well.

:eek:t: My bad day was Monday when I had a water line connection let go on me and half flooded a customers kitchen. All was well with no drips then just as I was finishing up to leave, POP! Then of course is when the secondary shut off valve that I used a half hour before decided not to completely shut off. While I was battling it the customer crawled under the house to shutdown the main valve which only closed to a steady drip. :( Just one of those days it did not pay too well to get out of bed. ;)
:sidelaugh aint life grand!, yesterday afternoon while I was at the hospital, the car owner that I was after when I fell called my office and fired me. Now thats funny, I dont care who you are!:party

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
:sidelaugh aint life grand!, yesterday afternoon while I was at the hospital, the car owner that I was after when I fell called my office and fired me. Now thats funny, I dont care who you are!:party
What?

That's OK Doc, he'll have a flat or fender bender and regret what he did. Doesn't he realize that you could put the word out to other outfits that he's a butt-head? (not that you'd do that).

I swear, it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round ...

Glad you're feeling better :2th:

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I would of bailed!!!

Glad you are ok

1 - 13 of 13 Posts