My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This was simply too good not to have its own thread.

Bruce, bwdbrn1, shared a very creative spin-off video that he made based off of the online show "Stars In Cars Getting Coffee" by Jerry Seinfeld, only more fitting for us called "Guys on Mowers Getting Coffee."

The creativity was out the window and wanted to make sure everyone had the chance to see it.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
LOL Wow! Bruce is going for Leno's spot!! ;)

Reactions: bwdbrn1

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Thanks Austen. I don't know why my voice over sounds like I'm in a barrel.:dunno: It was fun making it.:ThumbUp:

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Very nice Bruce, I like the ironical cup of coffee in a HONDA cup, nice touch. ;) Thanks for posting Austen. :2th:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the ironical cup of coffee in a HONDA cup, nice touch.
I liked that too. :ThumbUp:

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
:2th:

Stretch that out a little longer and it can become a PBS short film they use to fill in the few minutes gap until the next program comes on. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
I almost got one of those cup holder things like I've seen on some of the Snappers to put that cup in, but hadn't gotten around to it. The cup has the Honda auto division logo and colors, not their Power Equipment logo, so I was thinking it was sort of like Seinfeld's Acura product placement stuff in his videos, like the new NSX in this one;
http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/jay-leno-comedy-is-a-concealed-weapon
...but you guys know my brand preference too well.;)

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
He seems to have a few spares!!?? ;)
I'd take one or two! :)

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts