My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are people thinking with not cleaning these decks!!! Bet it is rusted pretty badly!
You know me though, wrote them on what issues it has!! :bag:
I need another like hole in head, but with sale tomorrow, might go get it!! :sidelaugh
Hukama Riding Lawn Mower

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
"Hukama Riding lawn mower" Oh for Peat's sake! It's a Husqvarna! Where on earth did they get "Hukama"??

I know some people are terrible at spelling and grammar.. But Some people must be awful at reading!

-Stan

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Hukama.. That's pretty funny considering the owner was just out there snapping pics but then again, maybe he's a math wiz. I'm a pretty good reader and speller but my math skills are horrible. I've heard that we all have a PHD in something.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That spelling was one reason I looked into it! Will see what guys says is wrong with it. Also, can't tell what engine is in it. If Kohler Courage, I am out of here! ;)

·
Administrator
7,693 Posts
If the seller is dumb enough to mangle "Husqvarna" into "Hukama", I'm not too sure I'd vouch for their oil changing and basic maintenance skills. :rolleyes: I don't know if I'd go near that one! ;)

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
motor, I am sure there was no maintenance! Never answered me anyway so far!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finally emailed back, sold of course! God forbid a CL user takes an ad down! :(

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
Well, missing out might actually be for the best in this case, unless of course, you really wanted to own a rare Hukama. Parts would have probably been hard to find.:ROFL

I don't think a lot of people realize that they can delete their postings

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We don't need a rare machine like that anyway Bruce ;)
True, seems odd when someone is selling something, then never responds to your requests!?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts