My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Auto detailing! LOL :ThumbUp::idea::bag:
Here is one side of my car hood after polishing compound and rotary buff.

Then I forgot to take more pictures! Well here is finished car. I waxed it after polishing, detailed the rubber on doors and inside of door jams, only thing left is interior!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL Depends on size of truck!! My back/shoulders are not liking today!! :( SORE!!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Looks pristine!! Very nice job.

Man, I'd hate to drive it in those conditions after that.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! I took the highway home and avoided all melt that I could!! Sat all day today, will cry when I go to work tomorrow!! LOL :)

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
It's easy for you to do a good job like that Eric, you ENJOY what you are doing and take pride in your work.
:ThumbUp:
Keep up the good work!

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Looks great, Eric. Now, if there's one thing I advocate, it's supporting folks hobbies, so if you're ever in my area........:ROFL

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys! Bruce, you know how I am!! Austen and Ellis, come on over!! You just got to help if your rigs are HUGE ( Austen this is a HINT!! )
Ellis, if you got little car even better!! My shoulders hurt still! I even waxed my work van!! Today I finished it as it did not rain/snow like they said! Armored all'ed the grill and tires! ;)

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
I'll bring extra supplies! :sidelaugh
What type of wax do you use?

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
I'll bring extra supplies! :sidelaugh
What type of wax do you use?
Armored all'ed the grill and tires!
My shoulders hurt still!
I'll bet! That can can be some of the most tedious and pain staking work getting in all the nooks and crannies but well worth it in the end. :2th:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
No idea what sort of wax you use Eric, But I swear by "Mothers" "California Showtime" It's a liquid, Spray on-rub dry type and it's stunning... So easy to use and it even smells like licorice!

Beautiful Job By the way Eric!

-Stan

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kori, we seem to stick with Meguiars waxes .
Ellis, you got a bigger version of pops!! :( ARGH!! :) LOL
You might be worse than Austen!! Well his is Black, which is a killer to detail!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts