My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We were talking and decided to sell the Craftsman GT-18! :dunno:
I wanted to keep it,only reason I did deal with that guy in spring. Since we got the Suburban 10 , things changed! I much rather keep the Suburban, so guess it goes! I got it going this morning, had 6 sleepy Wasps on fender! Not anymore! ;) We fabricated new grill supports as originals are missing! Video of it.
Engine needed a quick carb tune, runs real strong! I painted the footpads and sides of frame some. Really need good paintjob though. God willing it sells, seems nothing is moving?? Weird for the times. Even push mowers are sitting??

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wish we had a deck for it! The PO never gave me one, said it was missing! I did find one in junkyard. I love the sound of this engine! Gonna miss it.
Can not believe that we have no action on the sales front? Dad is concerned some. Guess patience is needed!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man, I did the deal for this machine alone!! I got three tractors and a bunch of parts, another plow, weights for a pressure washer and I think $150! I did good with this big guy. After getting the SS10 though, no need!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts