My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone, brand new here, Love my mower, does everything I want it to do, but I can't seem to find a replacement guard (circled) for the one I have that is broken at the lower bolt. Does anyone have experience with this particular repair? Is this specific part just not available? I can't find it listed on any schematic...

Oh and please forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this kind of thing... I scanned the names of the topics and this one seemed the closest. Also forgive me if this kind of thing has been asked before... I'm really oblivious to the particular ins and outs of this forum...

In any case, thanks for any advice or ideas you might have..

Dan

·
Registered
201 Posts
you're going to need the Engine's model number.... appears to be a briggs and stratton EX series engine. i'm not sure if that guard is sold separate from the Muffler assembly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of course.... I had a hard time finding the model number, but scanning the QR code on the engine brought it right up on the B&S website. I found the part. I was looking at the lawn mower schematic instead of the engine schematic. Thanks for your help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts