My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Areiens Zoom 1640 Model #915075

I bought my ZTR used about a year ago. I believe it is a 2005 or 2006 model. It has the Kohler engine whereas most I've seen on the internet have the B&S engine. My wife says I look like I'm riding around on a go-kart out there. She says I'm having too much fun, and I should get back to work. Never let her see you smile...

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks Barbosa. The 18 G is a low hour machine but the deck is pretty beat up. The 16 G looks like a low hour machine but there is no hour meter to determine actual run time. It is pretty clean for it's age. I figure 1987 or so the year. Was actually going to call on an engine on Craigslist for it but that only lasted a day and it was gone. So the search for another engine continues................

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
ZT 1842 XL

Got my "new" Gravely last fall with very low hours and it came with a powered bagger! It's a 2008 model with about 195 hours. It made the work a joy, for the first time I really enjoyed cleaning up my yard and bagging the fall leaves. :ThumbUp:

I've only got one decent shot of the mower out in the yard.

And, here are a couple more of my best helper and I removing the front weight bracket plus installing the headlight kit on the machine early this spring.

She also had to show me the proper way to drive a Gravely. :cool

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I need advice on how to remove old rusty spark plug from L model gravely tractor head.
Jerry, find you some "Aerokroil". I found it at a plumbing supply house. Hard to find. Spray around threads and let soak overnight. Should come out next day with sp wrench or vise grips if rusted too bad to use wrench. Amazing stuff! Works like nothing else.
Will Walker

·
Premium Member
9,016 Posts
Jerry, find you some "Aerokroil". I found it at a plumbing supply house. Hard to find. Spray around threads and let soak overnight. Should come out next day with sp wrench or vise grips if rusted too bad to use wrench. Amazing stuff! Works like nothing else.
Will Walker
Thanks Will. This is very old thread and this Jerry is long gone!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts