My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reed started driving JD's Christmas this year, he ran down the Christmas tree and hit the wall, with his Battery jd.
He has came a long way, watch how he steers between automobils and flower gardens, don't know why Nana was moving away from him!!:sidelaugh

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Too cool! Kid can replace me as wheel man! ;)

Reactions: DrBailey

·
Registered
480 Posts
That is so awesome. One of my favorite memories when I was about Reeds age was standing between my dads legs steering my Uncles Farmall tractor down the road.
When I think about it these days I'm sure dad had actual control but I felt at the time it was me.
I wouldn't be surprised if Reed thinks about driving with you many years from now and it brings a smile to his face.
I have a rider again and I'm looking forward to doing the same with my grand kids.

Reactions: DrBailey

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Those are the good memories to build that he will take with him through life. :2th:
Keep up the good "FUN" Don! ;)

·
Registered
499 Posts
I remember doing the same thing with my Dad, Don! Some of my favorite memories were with Dad and his Tractor! He was the only guy in the neighborhood with a riding mower. It was on an old MTD badged Ride-A-Magic (I think) and I would sit on his lap and steer the old tractor around the yard. Mom took a photo or two of me and my brothers as kids running the mower solo as we grew into it. I still have the machine in my Dad's shed, one of these years I'm going to bring it home and freshen it up for him as a surprise, but he's really liking the Murray rider I gave him a hand full of years ago. Has a bagger that is very handy, the MTD has no such feature. If nothing else it'd be a nice conversation piece to keep around for fun and mow with on occasion.

Thanks for the video, looks like he's having a ball!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts