1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
near everything replaced on it three times
New top end 100 hrs ago
18hp Kohler engine runs the balls
I know it looks beat to heck
Come look at it and I'll give you the funny story behind the headlights.
Something tells me that it's led a very hard life. Probably was used in a rough field for brush hogging where a full sized tractor with a pull behind brush hog would've been the suitable tool. The top end shouldn't have needed to be rebuilt at 450 hours. Cosmetically from the photos, you'd think it has triple those hours or more and was probably left outdoors uncovered where it was subjected to frequent bumps and bruises since day one of ownership.

But for $350 and some love, I'm sure you'd have a good tractor there. :2th:

Eric....????? :idea:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think if I went there with two hundred dollars and my trailer and explained to him the huge difference between running and NOT running, I might get this. I just can't use it. I like it's provenance and he is right: Hazelton sold first class stuff.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
WTH! The whole machine is beat down! I'd offer $150 at first and go to $220 tops due to its poor condition

Reactions: bwhitsonjr

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
I would think the bagging system would be worth a few bucks if it was cleaned up.

BTW, It wouldn't surprise me if it had an electrical fire. The front of the hood almost looks burnt at the bottom which may or may not have something to do with the missing headlights.

:2cents:

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
It took a licken..... :ROFL And now it's no long ticken..... :sidelaugh

But I'm sure someone can make something out of it. :dunno:

·
Registered
66 Posts
It took a licken..... :ROFL And now it's no long ticken..... :sidelaugh

But I'm sure someone can make something out of it. :dunno:
You beat me to it - I was going to say it's the Timex of riding mowers . . .

Non-running? Shoot, I would pay maybe $150 tops, preferably $100. It's a parts machine at this point, and I'm not even sure how many good parts are left.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts