My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to look under my new car so out the lift came! Sure does work good! Neighbor stopped and said it looked like my car was floating up as he walked up road! After poking around my car, we worked on dads. Rotated tires and painted drums and calipers.

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
Reminds me just a tad of the skid plate that was on my TRD Tundra. Darn thing had to come off to get to the oil filter and needles to say that after a few years the bolts that held it in place became very reluctant to come out. Since I'm not much into serious frame banging off roading, but I am into easier maintenance, the skid plate is now propped up in a corner of my garage.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
That lift would sure make things handy!

Reminds me just a tad of the skid plate that was on my TRD Tundra. Darn thing had to come off to get to the oil filter
My TRD Tacoma was the same way. If you didn't remove them, the oil from the filter would drain and collect on the bottom of the pans. I installed a third one up front too so in total I had three I had to remove each time. They do begin to get heavy when you're laying on your back holding them and getting all the bolts started.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bruce that's dads car we painted the brakes! I might do it to mine.

Reactions: fixer

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
I'm very curious on where you get that sort of lift??? What does it run??? It appears to be hydraulic??? I'm guessing it's pretty stable, although it doesn't look to cover much surface area??? Thanks Eric!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reactions: bwhitsonjr

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We got it for working on our cars, then found it to work so well for tractors! Even works great for loading/unloading them.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Cool lift. I don't have a place to use it though.

Reactions: Ericjr16
1 - 12 of 12 Posts