My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend scored this Echo sign from a shop/showroom folding it's tent. It was love at first sight and we worked a deal out. It's 3 feet by 6 feet, two sided and lights up. I had a place in mind for it, and we hoisted it to it's new home last night.

Upon arrival

Temp wired it to check the lighting. All good.

Ran a new line and put a 4 gang box up near the ridge rafter. New power cord on the sign. Couple heavy eyes and some fixture chain, and up to it's new home.

I have this Gravely sign on the opposite end of the barn. The construction and materials seem identical. I'm thinking the same manufacturer. Makes a nice pair, like book ends :fing32:

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, Ellis

It appears to be in flawless condition too!
Yes, it is in really nice shape, Mark. The colors are pretty vibrant too.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
That's a nice addition to the shop! As Mark stated, it's in really nice shape. :ThumbUp:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Seeing it up there reminds me of a finished product that you'd see on an American Restoration episode. :ThumbUp:

·
Registered
480 Posts
That's pretty cool, I have a few signs up in my shop but they're reproductions. Oh and none of them light up.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Nice Ellis!!

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
What is a "man cave"?
man cave

A room, space, corner or area of a dwelling that is specifically reserved for a male person to be in a solitary condition, away from the rest of the household in order to work, play, involve himself in certain hobbies, activities without interuption. This area is usually decorated by the male that uses it without interferance from any female influence.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts