My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking forward to participating on MyLawnmowerForum, very happy to be accepted as a new member. :howdy:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Welcome, we're glad to have you here! :)

What type of machines are of interest to you?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Austen, That's a good question, most all OPE gets my interest, I pick up roadside strays, dumpster dive, when I get a heads up and plenty of hand-me-downs from friends and neighbors. I like the older thrown away units, weed whackers, chainsaws, snowblowers, lawn tractors, lawn mowers, etc. I enjoy bringing them back to a useful life. I even part with some for more parts money. I have a 2 car garage with cabinets of spare parts and engines for my personel machines. I get a good feeling of accomplishment when I hear a formally dead machine come back to life. Here is a few old pics.......:cool of my babies..........:)

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Cool machines, thanks for sharing the photos!

Yup, you'll fit right in here. I for one can sure attest to the feeling of bringing an old machine back to life again. What a rewarding feeling.

I really like your tracked JD snowblower! Cool! :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,106 Posts
:welcome: blueflame6! Glad to have you here.

Bringing old machines back to life is fun. Few things are quite as satisfying as hearing them fire up again. "Tinkering" is one of my favorite past times.

Thanks for sharing the photos. Love the Jacobsen commercial.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts