My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would share this full moon that we had tonight, although there is a good chance you guys are having the same thing!

Taken from the Leesburg International Airport, Leesburg Florida.

·
Premium Member
7,358 Posts
I'll be watching for it! :)

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Nice!!

Im in Downtown Birmingham at the Courtyard, kinda hard to see with all the lights and buildings..... The bar in the lobby looked real good last night tho :bag:

·
Premium Member
7,358 Posts
Those are cool pictures! I epecially like the second one, it really shows the surface up close!

When I lived in Southern California at my relatives ranch, the way the moon appeared when it was coming out sometimes was unlike anything I had ever seen before. Some nights it would be as if it was literally right over the hill sides from us, that close and big and the color too was unreal, usually an orangy red. The shear size of it made it as if the whole moon was right there and it felt like you could walk a half a mile and go touch it. It was an amazing sight and hard to describe the experience.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.