My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being a tinkerer myself, I have found a new source of inspiration! There is a You Tube link below.

:cool

This man has added a:

1. flexible center of gravity / weight control system to improve traction
  2. back up light
  3. horn
  4. steering wheel knob
  5. chute lift
  6. bumper
  7. heated vest
  8. wheel covers
  9. fender mounted grip handles
  10. rear view mirrors

Reactions: DrBailey

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
I'd be leery of the weight system. What if your rope came untied or broke and the weight shifted and you were on an incline which was greater than the manufacturers recommendations?
Hey, I'm just saying..... ;)

·
1,329 Posts
well, to each his own. thats going a little to far for my likeing. But, I see the same thing with cars and trucks. Like a pick-up truck dressed out like a 18 wheeler!! you can bet that the pick-up truck owner is a retired truck driver."Self Expression"
I dont expect everyone to like my ideas either but I enjoy the good and bad comments, what would bother me is if NO one would comment one way or the other.

Gravity Relocator!! Is that messing with Mother Nature???:sidelaugh:bag: BAD joke ,:sorry:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
well, to each his own. thats going a little to far for my likeing. But, I see the same thing with cars and trucks. Like a pick-up truck dressed out like a 18 wheeler!! you can bet that the pick-up truck owner is a retired truck driver."Self Expression"
:ditto:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts